Monday, January 14, 2013

In the Garden All Alone





In the Garden All Alone
A. Brother


In the garden all alone,
His friends asleep, Jesus weeps,
praying that His Father will say,
“Son, I’ve found another way.”
But the thicket holds no ram,
the only sacrifice is this Lamb.
Jesus gives up all He is and has,
in the garden all alone.

No way but the cross,
no way but through loss.
All that He held dear,
He dropped with each tear.
Though no crown of thorns
had yet His forehead torn,
He was crucified upon His knees,
in the garden all alone.

In my bedroom all alone,
my friends asleep, here I weep,
praying that My Father will say,
“Son, I’ve found another way.”
But the thicket holds no ram,
I will sacrifice for the Lamb.
Jesus gave up all He is and has,
and so do I, in my bedroom,
in the garden all alone.

No way but the cross,
no way but through loss.
All that I hold dear,
I drop with each tear.
Though no crown of thorns
has my forehead torn,
I am crucified with Christ,
Dying to myself tonight,
in my bedroom,
in the garden all alone.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you and God bless this word. Spread it to others.

    ReplyDelete

Please give me your honest response.

Featured Post

MASQUERADE. AN EXCERPT FROM "EVEN THE DEVILS HAVE RELIGION", THE NEW BOOK OF PROPHETIC MESSAGES FROM A. BROTHER.

MASQUERADE. “…Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.   It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servant...