Friday, April 29, 2011

MY SABBATICAL. YOUR OPPORTUNITY.

Dear Brothers and sisters in Christ:

God has taken me off my blog writing for some amount of time into the future.
He has other things for me to learn.  Like love and faith and perseverance.
I am going to be taking a sabbatical from posting new teachings, though I will
monitor what you're reading, and your comments.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ACCESS ALL MY PAST POSTINGS, AND
TO FEAST ON WHATEVER YOU FIND.  MAY GOD ILLUMINE US
IN CHRIST, AND MAY HIS WILL BE DONE TODAY IN US, AS IT
IS DONE IN HEAVEN.

A. Brother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give me your honest response.

Featured Post

ORNAMENTAL RELIGION MAKES GOD A LAUGHINGSTOCK.

To order your downloadable ebook "Even the Devils Have Religion", the first published collection of the messages of A. Brother,...