Thursday, November 18, 2010

MY PRAYER FOR YOU TODAY

From A. Brother to all who read these teachings from the Word of God:


I am so glad that you've joined me in experiencing the mind and thoughts of Christ from His Word.  He is all, and must be in all, as He is the beginning and end of all that God has in mind.  Rejoice today that you know Him, and I pray for each of you in diverse corners of the world that we together would grow up into the Head of the Body, who is Christ, and in whom all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge live.


Today, I am stunned that this blog has readers from Russia, Australia, Singapore, Japan, France, New Zealand, South Africa, the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, the United Kingdom, Norfolk Island, Nigeria, Canada, Brazil, Slovenia, Poland, and China, plus several other countries I may have forgotten to mention, and even the good old USA.  Other than the Lord Jesus and my wife, you are my great joy.  To know that you hear, and that you read and study to know Christ, brings me into prayer for you today.


May God richly bless you with all riches in Christ, and set you free from the law of sin and death.  May you, New Creations in Christ, be all that He means you to be, as the Father works by His mighty power to raise you up as members of His Body for Christ on earth.  Together we'll stand firm in the faith by His Spirit today...


Your Brother, 
A. Brother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give me your honest response.

Featured Post

MASQUERADE. AN EXCERPT FROM "EVEN THE DEVILS HAVE RELIGION", THE NEW BOOK OF PROPHETIC MESSAGES FROM A. BROTHER.

MASQUERADE. “…Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.   It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servant...